July 2020 Benefit Changes
Notice mailed to all benefit-eligible employees
Click the link above to read the important notice e mailed to home addresses of all benefit eligible employees.
New Medical Rates
Click the link above to view the full rate sheets for your particular benefits group: full-time, part-time, Faculty Group Practice, or resident physicians.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 is the deadline to submit change forms.
While there is no open enrollment at this time, some employees may have the option to change their current medical coverage or flexible spending accounts. Forms can be emailed to AskHR@uams.edu, delivered to our office on 4C of the Central Building, or faxed to (501) 686-5386. Medical changes will take effect 7-1-2020.
Medical Form – print this form to make these changes:
- You are in the Premier plan now and want to change to the Classic Plan.
- You are in the Premier or Classic Plan and want to drop a dependent tier of coverage (for example, to change from ’employee/spouse/children’ to ’employee/children’).
- You are in the Premier or Classic Plan and want to drop all medical coverage. Please only do this if you have other medical coverage.
FSA Form – print this form to change the amount you want to contribute to your medical and/or dependent daycare flexible spending account. The June 23 deadline does not apply to FSAs, as changes can be made at any time during the COVID-19 outbreak, and for 60 days following.
- If you want to reduce the amount you contribute this year to your medical FSA, the amount cannot be lower than what you have already contributed this year or the amount you have already spent from your FSA. Contact our office at (501) 686-5650 or AskHR@uams.edu if you need help to verify this.
- If you want to increase the amount you contribute this year to your medical FSA, the maximum for 2020 is $2,700.
- You can either increase or decrease your annual contribution to your dependent daycare FSA. The maximum amount you can contribute is $5,000 for 2020, reduced to $2,500 if married and filing single.
If you have other benefit changes to be made, please visit Benefit Forms.