An eligible employee is one who has at least 12 months of employment with the State of Arkansas and has worked at least 1,250 actual work hours during the previous 12-month period.
Contact FMLASource via one of the following methods:
- Telephone: 833-786-8644
- Smartphone App: FMLASource Now
- Website: fmlasource.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your supervisor to advise of your need to initiate an FMLA claim.
- Contact the Leave Administrator at (501) 686-5650 or via email at email@example.com to discuss your need for a leave of absence or other inquiries.
Intermittent leave requirements, once leave is approved by FMLASource:
- First, contact your supervisor (or designee) each day, to report the absence (full day or hours) missed from your scheduled shift along with meeting the established departmental call-in requirement.
- Second, contact FMLASource, each day, to report the absence (full day or hours) missed from your scheduled shift.
FMLA Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Qualifying Reasons for Leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act